Profitable Casinos to Play
If you are looking for excitement and entertainment, you can play at the online casinos. There you can place bets in classic slots, 3D video slots, roulette, poker, and a bunch of other table games and exclusive titles. However, if you want to have fun as well as to make money, you should play profitable casinos in the USA. In this article, you will learn how to choose the right gambling site and which games bring you the maximum benefit.
Tips for Finding Profitable Casinos
All online casinos differ in the size of payments, bonus offers, and games catalog. You should choose a gambling site based on your preferences. However, the most important thing is to choose a reliable brand that does not deceive you and allows you to withdraw your winnings without any trouble. You have to carefully check casinos for different criteria in order to select a gambling site where you can really make a profit and not fall for scammers; these criteria are as follows:
- License. This is the main indicator that confirms gambling site reliability. Casinos publish license information directly on the official website; most often, it is available in the footer and in the “Terms and Conditions” section. There also has to be a validator of the gambling commission. By pressing it, you go to the regulator’s page with all the necessary information.
- Website design and interface. It should be simple and user-friendly so that even newbies can quickly figure out the navigation. The developers are trying to make a simple design using soft and calm colors that do not put a strain on the eyes during a long stay on the site.
- Lobby. There are casinos that offer thousands of slots from dozens of providers. Some sites offer you developments of only one or several studios. Top developers are Microgaming, NetEnt, Playtech, IGT, Novomatic, and Evolution Gaming. Their software has a good RTP and runs on RNG, which increases your chances of making a profit.
- Bonus program. Welcome packages attract newbies, while loyalty programs, reloads, cashbacks, and other offers are designed for regular customers. No matter how profitable the bonus may seem, study its conditions, wagering coefficient, bet limits, and wagering winnings first.
- Payment methods. Make sure that the online casino accepts payments in dollars; this will save you from currency conversion, during which you can lose part of your funds. Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, ecoPayz, Neosurf, Bitcoin cryptocurrency, and other methods are popular in the USA. Check the minimum deposit and withdrawal limits, compare your bankroll to them. The optimal limit is $10.
- Support. If the casino has 24/7 support, you can count on help at any time of the day. Ask a non-standard question even before registration in order to assess the managers’ competence and the speed of answers; you will understand how well and quickly they will help you to resolve the situation.
- Player reviews. Customers who have registered and have already played on the site will sincerely talk about their experience at the particular casino, as well as the quality of service, the speed of payments, and various pitfalls.
In order not to waste time on an independent search, you can use ready-made ratings. However, it will be useful to know how to find profitable casinos to play with a beneficial bonus system and generous slot machines yourself; this way, you will choose a gambling site that suits your needs.
House Edge & Return to Player Explained
Experienced players visit casino sites not only for entertainment, but also to win. If you want to benefit, you need to evaluate the house edge of a particular site. The winning odds vary in different card and table games where you play against the dealer and in various slot machines.
The advantage depends on the game situation, the gambling title, and the bet type.
Below, we list the house edge in the most popular gambling categories in online casinos; customers launch them most often.
The RTP is another criterion you need to consider. It shows the expected return of funds to players in the long run; this is the percentage of the total amount of bets.
For example, if the slot’s RTP is 97%, then the casino returns $970 of $1,000 bet by different customers. The RTP applies to tens of millions of spins, and to all customers, not to a single player. This means that if you spend $1,000, 97% may return not to you, but to other customers.
In recent years, developers specify the RTP in the slot rules. However, old slot machines do not show this information. You can find out the return rate from reputable site reviews.
Top Profitable Casino Games to Play
There are gambling games in which the win depends solely on luck: slot machines, roulette, craps, and baccarat. In card games like poker and blackjack you make decisions that can influence the result. In these games, you can showcase your skills and use strategies to increase the effectiveness of your bets. We will take a closer look at features of the most beneficial games to play at profitable casinos in the USA.
This card game has simple rules and the lowest house edge; by using the basic strategy, you can increase your winning chances.
To win, you need to score more points than the dealer, but not more than 21 points. They are calculated as follows.
|Cards||Amount of Points|
|From 2 to 10||At face value|
|Ace||1 or 11|
The most profitable version is Blackjack Switch, where the dealer’s edge is only 0.17%. The main difference is that equal bets are made there on two boxes; if necessary, you can swap the last cards. Atlantic City Blackjack and Spanish 21 with a house edge of 0.35 and 0.38% respectively are also beneficial.
Pay attention to the rules. An important moment is the condition under which the dealer stands or continues to draw cards further. Your best bet is when they stop at a soft 17; this hand has an ace that counts as an 11.
To study blackjack, we recommend starting with the classic version and learning the basic strategy. There are many card counting systems there, both simple and more complex.
These games look like slots, but the winning chances are higher there; some versions, for example, Jacks or Better, have an RTP of 99%.
You can receive the same combination in video poker several times in a row. To do this for one bet, you need to activate several hands.
The most profitable are 9/6 versions. They are called so because the full house pays out at 9:1, and the flush pays out at 6:1. This category includes 9/6 Jacks or Better, 9/6 Deuces Wild, 9/6 Double Double Bonus Poker, and others.
You cannot influence the results in this game; however, you can increase the winning chances by choosing the most profitable version and betting on the outcome with a high probability. Some use financial strategies, but you need to have a large bankroll and remember that they only work in the short run.
If you want to play profitable casino, avoid American roulette because of the double zero sector which increases the house edge to 5.26%. Suitable options are European and French roulette with one zero sector and a house edge of 2.7%. There are two types of basic bets:
- External. These are even/odd, red/black, and over/under; they are called even odds bets, as they cover 18 numbers. Their probability is quite high, but the payouts are only 1:1. You can also choose to bet on a dozen or columns covering 12 sectors; in this case, the payout is 2:1.
- Internal. This is a bet on 1-6 numbers; the probability is low, but the odds are high (up to 35:1); you have to guess the specific sector where the ball stops.
If you want to win more often, bet on equal chances the probability of which is almost 50%. French roulette also has the La Partage rule; if the ball lands on zero, you get half of your bet back.
This is a great option for you if you are a newbie; the rules are quite simple. You need to bet on the winning side that scores more points (their maximum amount is 9). During the points count, 10 is subtracted. In the classic version, you have three betting options with the following payout ratios:
- Player — 1:1.
- Banker — 0.95:1 (casino charges 5% of your winnings).
- Tie — 9:1 or 8:1.
Despite the commission, it is best to bet on the Banker because the house edge is only 1.06%. When betting on the Player, the odds increase to 1.24%. Draw has the lowest probability; the house edge is 14.36%.
This is the most popular category among those who choose to play profitable casinos; it does not require learning the rules, and also offers exciting themes and plots, interesting gameplay, and bright graphics. The results here depend on the RNG, and you can’t influence the appearance of the combination on the reels.
When searching for devices, almost everything comes down to RTP. The optimal percentage is no lower than 95%. There are slots with especially high return rates, for example, Mega Joker from NetEnt with the RTP of 99%. Remember that RTP is only relevant in the long run, and this does not mean that you are guaranteed to return $99 out of $100 you spent.
This game offers many betting options, just like roulette. However, it is better to choose the usual “Pass Line” or “Don’t Pass Line”; these are opposite bets that predict the passing or not passing of the result of throwing in a pair of dice by the “shooter”:
- Pass Line — wins when a 7 or 11 falls out and loses when 2, 3, or 12 comes up.
- Don’t Pass Line — wins when 3 or 12 falls out.
When another number comes up, it becomes a point and starts the second round. To win with the Pass Line bet, the point has to fall out before 7; for the Don’t Pass Line bet, the condition is the opposite.
This is a popular American game where you receive cards with a certain amount of numbers divided into rows. Depending on the variety, 90, 80, 75 or other amounts of balls are involved in bingo. The winner is the one who first crosses out the required amount of numbers in the rows.
The principle of this game is similar to bingo; you also have to select a series of numbers from the presented set. If you match all the numbers, you win the main cash prize. Rewards with smaller coefficients are provided for a smaller amount of guessed numbers.
To win there, you need to choose five numbers from 1 to 69 and one Powerball number from 1 to 26. The amount of winnings depends on the amount of numbers you guess.
This is a section of card and table games with live dealers. The results there are determined by a live person, not by the RNG.
The main difference in live games is that demo mode is not available there, so you have to place real money bets immediately.
Each table has a minimum and maximum range of bets. A live stream is held in the specially equipped studio; you see the dealer’s actions and everything that happens at the table.
Best Profitable Online Casinos
Is it Profitable to Play in Casinos
If no one won at online casinos, then they would not be so popular. In some games, everything depends on blind luck, while in others you need to show skills. It is easier to find profitable gambling titles nowadays, because providers indicate RTP; the information about the house edge in various games is freely available on the Internet. Use gaming and financial strategies so as not to drain your entire bankroll.
However, remember that gambling is, first of all, entertainment. Do not chase big wins and do not risk large amounts; otherwise, you are doomed to failure.