Benefits of a Blockchain Casino
The first gambling sites in the world accepting BTC and altcoins appeared in 2010. Initially, they were not very popular, but today they compete with regular casinos due to the following advantages:
- Increased maximum limits for transactions.
- A wide range of bets in slot machines. Sometimes sports betting is also available.
- Support of different types of cryptocurrencies (including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash).
- Simplified procedure of making deposits and withdrawing your money.
- Fast payouts.
- A wide range of gambling entertainment, that helps receive an enjoyable gaming experience.
- The ability to play live dealer games for bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies.
- Favorable bonus offers for beginners and regular customers.
- Multi-level loyalty program with additional privileges.
- Quality customer service thanks to round-the-clock support.
Privacy and Security
Another advantage is the complete anonymity of transactions. When they are carried out, customers don’t have to provide payment information. Operations go directly from one crypto wallet to another, which eliminates the possibility of fraud. Transaction history is built into the blockchain, so there is no risk of information leakage.
Payments in digital coins cannot be tracked by tax authorities and banks.
Usually a BTC casino doesn’t require customers to identify themselves. Verification is only necessary in rare cases. But even after the procedure, the complete security of personal data is guaranteed due to the use of encryption methods. So you have no reasons to worry about the safety of your bitcoin wallet.
Differences From Regular Casinos
In crypto casinos, customers receive the same service as on regular gambling sites. Access to profitable bonus offers, games from well-known providers, loyalty programs, operational technical support, etc. is available and helps users to enjoy the process. The difference is only in the list of supported currencies and payment methods.
Despite the existing pros, Bitcoin casino sites aren’t without cons:
- Volatility of digital coins. Their value is constantly changing. This affects the winnings.
- It’s difficult to calculate the size of bets. Users have to correlate the value of the cryptocurrency with the dollar exchange rate to determine the amount per spin.
- Inability to cancel transactions. If a client copies the wallet address incorrectly, they won’t be able to return the payment and will eventually lose money.
Varieties of Such Casinos
Crypto gambling sites are usually divided into two main types:
- Classic. Clients can conduct transactions in BTC, altcoins, and fiat currency. Slot games work based on RNG, so the providers are responsible for the results of the spins. Users can’t check their randomness.
- Blockchain. Payments are accepted only in digital currency. They operate on the principle of provable fairness. Each bet is a financial transaction that is fixed in the form of a smart contract. The result of the spin depends on the code generated in the new block. Because of this, it’s impossible to influence the effectiveness of the sessions.
In a bitcoin casino, customers can audit their bets and keep track of other people’s winnings.
Top Bitcoin Casinos
A few years ago, players didn’t have a choice. Very few bitcoin gambling casinos existed in the network. But the increased popularity of BTC and altcoins has done its job. Today, there are about 100 crypto casinos, which makes it far more difficult to choose.
To help the players, the editors of the slotsandcasinos.org website have created a rating. It includes only reliable BTC casinos. These sites operate under a license and have a lot of positive user reviews and high expert ratings.
The best conditions have been created for customers: from profitable bonuses and high RTP slots to fast payouts and 24/7 technical support.
Our experts constantly monitor the conditions of the recommended best crypto casinos. When withdrawal conditions become more complicated, and promotions are suspended for new customers, the rating of a site decreases. If serious violations are identified, casinos are permanently excluded from the top.
Brand Selection Criteria
It’s not easy to choose even from a limited list of crypto casinos. Many criteria have to be taken. The selection of games and providers, available promotional offers, benefits from a loyalty program, deposit options, etc. matter. But the current financial conditions and the reputation of the casino deserve special attention.
Reliable casinos don’t withhold fees when conducting cryptocurrency transactions. But if customers use bank cards or electronic services to make deposits, a commission of about 1-1.5% is charged. A percentage of the total amount of the transactions goes for the services of the crypto network.
Accordingly, if a visitor plans to use the usual payment option to claim their money or to deposit, they have to consider the fees. The lower they are, the lower the transaction costs.
In the process of choosing a place to play, gamblers have to pay attention to the current conditions for withdrawing. Most blockchain casinos based on P2P technologies carry out transactions instantly.
Thanks to this, customers don’t have to wait long for their winnings.
Other withdrawal conditions apply to crypto casinos operating on regular platforms. Payments here take from 2 to 48 hours. Occasionally, this time increases to 3-5 business days, becoming an inconvenience for a user. Therefore, one of the user’s main tasks is to get acquainted with the financial policy of this bitcoin casino.
Reputation Among Players
Even if a casino meets all the requirements, it is important to study the reviews. It’s good to make sure that customers are satisfied with the current conditions. As a user, you have to know that you are unlikely to face cheating during the game or unreasonable refusals when attempting to withdraw your funds. If the reputation is dubious, it’s better to look for other casino sites.
Bonuses for New Players
A crypto casino offers customers a large number of bonuses and promotions. Many of them are focused on new visitors.
|Type||Terms and conditions||Explanation|
|No deposit bonus||You just have to create an account in one of the best crypto casinos.||A package of free spins or a certain amount of money is provided.|
|Welcome bonus||It’s necessary to deposit the amount specified in the conditions of the promotion.||From 100 to 200% of the initial amount is added to the deposit. Some crypto casinos offer free spins.|
|Reload bonus||Issued for regular deposits.||Money to play and/or free spins.|
|Personal bonus||Available with promo code, a deposit may be required.||You will receive free spins or cash bonus.|
How to Deposit With Cryptocurrencies
Deposit is available only to registered customers of online casinos. Therefore, a new player has to create an account by filling out the form with the following data:
- Login and password.
- Country of residence.
To log in to your account, you have to enter the username and the password. After the authorization, they open the account and perform the following actions:
- Go to the Cashier section.
- Select the Refill tab.
- Enter the deposit amount and click the Continue button.
- Choose the cryptocurrency from the drop-down list and enter the email.
- Click the Next button and copy the casino crypto wallet address.
- Log in to the exchange or in the corresponding system for ordering a transfer.
- In the form for the transaction, enter the recipient’s address and click on the Pay button.
Deposits are credited instantly, which allows gamblers to immediately start playing for money.
Most of the well-known casinos have received a permission to conduct online gambling activities from the Curacao eGaming regulator.
Yes, if you plan to play for money. You don’t have to create an account to run slot machines in the demo.
Yes. You can use a no deposit bonus for signing up.
Best bitcoin casinos support payments in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance, XPR, Dogecoin, Dash, Litecoin, etc.
It depends on the conditions of the financial policy of the casino and the selected cryptocurrency.
First, you have to wager them according to the wager requirements. The multiplier is specified in the conditions of the promotion.
Yes. Many crypto casinos have mobile versions. Some of them offer downloadable apps for Android and iOS with the Cashier and all casino games.