Why Is It Worth Playing Casino Apps
Apps retain all the functionality of casino websites and provide quick access to games. Installing the apps is free. You can play both for money and without investments. To open casino’s catalog, tap on the app icon. With an app, you can play anytime, anywhere. All you need is a smartphone with Internet access.
Casino Apps vs Browser Games
Gamblers have two options for playing on mobile gadgets: either by downloading the app or by using the browser version. Each of them has pros and cons. The pros are presented in the table below.
|High speed, graphics quality||No download required|
|Simple navigation, adapted to mobile devices||In some cases, a wider range of games than in the app|
|No need to visit the site every time, just tap the app icon to enter||Saving device memory|
|Easy and free download|
|Some casinos offer separate bonuses for installing their apps|
The only downside of apps is that they have to be downloaded. The software requires available storage space on the device. There may also be problems when downloading it to older smartphones that do not meet the technical requirements.
Mobile casino apps are available on various devices. They can be downloaded to smartphones and tablets.
Apps work on most newer Apple devices. iPhones are convenient in that regard, they’re always at hand and provide incredible speed and graphics. With an iPhone, players get access to all of casino’s features.
You can also download apps for Apple tablets. The larger screen is definitely an advantage, which makes the gaming process more exciting and convenient.
The apps can be downloaded for free on Android smartphones. Installing them requires free storage space.
How to Install a Casino App
Installing a mobile casino app involves a few simple steps.
Choose a Casino
First, you need to select a website. It’s easier to choose one from this rating but analyzing the websites yourself is also an option. You need to make sure that the casino offers a downloadable app and that the software is supported on your device.
Installing the App
Next, you need to download the app. Tap the button and wait for the installation. If necessary, allow downloading from unknown sources in your software settings.
Sign Up or Login
After loading, the app icon will appear on your home screen. New players need to register first. To do this, you need to click the Register or Sign Up button, enter a valid email and password, and fill out a details form. After registering, you get access to casino’s features.
If you already have an account, you just log in to the app by entering your username and password.
Choosing a Game
App catalogs include thousands of games. You can choose slots, card or table games, etc. Many apps allow you to sort slots by popularity, release date, provider, etc. This way, you can select a game with the desired parameters.
After selecting the game, you can start playing. There are two modes available — free and for money. The first one doesn’t require registering or making a deposit. To play for real money, you need to create an account and make a deposit. In slots, you set the parameters (bet size, number of active lines, etc.) and spin the reels.
Best Online Casino Apps to Play
If you’re downloading an online casino app, it’s important to use trusted sources. Usually, download links are available on the casino’s website. It is also important to consider the reliability of the casino. The best, most reliable websites with downloadable apps are listed in our ranking. All of them have been checked by our experts. Tens of parameters have been analyzed, from casino’s legitimacy to the safety of players’ data. Each casino from the rating is suitable for playing for money and lets you get prize money.
How We Rate Online Casino Apps
To form a rating, our experts analyze many sites. Only reliable casinos that meet the main criteria can get into this ranking. The main factors taken into account are listed below.
Only the casinos operating under an official license make it into this rating. Such documents are issued by special gambling commissions that check these casinos prior to issuing the licenses. A casino having a license means the following benefits for a player:
- Guaranteed payouts. Authorized casinos have to fulfill obligations to customers. If you are lucky and win in slots, you are guaranteed to receive your prize money to your account. This is the main difference between licensed and scripted casinos. The latter may delay payout for unexplained reasons or refuse to pay at all, blocking accounts.
- Original software. Licensed casinos work directly with gambling providers. All slot machines are authentic and certified. This means that the casino cannot affect software parameters. Slots have payout rates set by the provider, and they work based on RNG.
- Players’ data protection. Legal casinos ensure the confidentiality and safety of all information that the players specify.
- Getting help in disputes. Sometimes players have problems that can’t be resolved with the casino administration. In these cases, you can contact the gambling commission that issued a license. Its representatives help in resolving issues.
License information is posted on the website and it is usually indicated by a clickable validator. By clicking the link, you will see detailed information about the license — number, date of issue, expiration date, etc.
Safety & Security
Players’ safety is one of the fundamental conditions to consider. Casinos use SSL encryption technologies to protect personal and payment data. There are no risks of account hacking or theft of confidential information.
Casino App Software Providers
It is important to choose casino app games from well-known providers. These apps have a good return and high-quality graphics, which lets players enjoy the process. The most popular developers are:
- Microgaming. This brand was founded in 1994. This company develops software for online casinos and mobile versions. Their catalog contains numerous slots, card games, table games, etc.
- NetEnt. One of the largest providers, this company is the developer of many popular slots. It also produces tabletop entertainment and live games. NetEnt often offers a system of progressive jackpots in their software.
- Playtech. This brand offers various types of entertainment. There’s a special place in the catalog reserved for slot machines based on popular films and comics. There are also machines with jackpots.
Other popular providers are IGT, Big Time Gaming, Endorphina, and others. Most casinos let you sort slots by developer. With this option you can find the entertainment you prefer quickly.
The availability of website’s mobile version is an important criterion when choosing a casino. All websites from this rating offer downloadable apps. There are also mobile browser versions available. They don’t require installation.
Gameplay & Visuals
Casinos from this rating offer games with high-quality graphics and visual effects. These features are also available in mobile versions. However, some gameplay features depend on the software. Classic slots are simple, but modern ones delight with special effects.
Online gambling apps offer a wide range of games. The main types are:
- Slots. This is the most popular type of casino entertainment. They include classic one-armed bandits as well as modern slots. Slots differ in themes, returns, volatility, etc. Your task is to get combinations of identical symbols. Payouts are made according to the specified rates.
- Jackpot slot machines. Slots that have a progressive prize pool. It can reach millions of U.S. dollars. Chances to hit a big jackpot attracts many players.
- Board and card games. These are roulette, blackjack, baccarat, poker, and other types of entertainment. Casinos offer various options (from classics to rare types).
- Live casino. Broadcasts take place a real dealer, which lets you feel the atmosphere of a land-based casino. You can play cards, roulettes, and lotteries In this format. Players place bets in real-time.
Most apps have free versions. You can test slots without registering and making a deposit. You can play for virtual chips, which removes risks and lets you understand whether it is worth placing bets with real money.
Casino Bonuses & Promotions
Mobile casinos offer players various bonuses. The types of promos are:
- No deposit bonus. With this bonus, you don’t need to make a deposit. It is a fixed amount or free spins given for registering or entering a promo code.
- Addition bonus. This welcome bonus includes additions for the first few deposits. This bonus can go from 25 to 300% depending on the amount of the deposit and the policy of the casino.
- Free spins. Casinos determine the slots where you can use them, as well as the cost of a spin. Wagering requirements apply for money won from bonus spins.
- Reload bonus. Extra money in the deposit for regular users. It’s given for depositing at a certain time of the day or week.
- Cashback. Return on money spent. Usually charged once a week.
Also, casinos have loyalty programs, where players get additional privileges. There are also other promos and tournaments with valuable prizes.
The best online casino apps offer various deposit and withdrawal methods. Players often use the following safe and secure payment methods:
- Bank cards. Payments can be made from both credit and debit cards. This method is convenient for many players, but since banks conduct additional checks of transactions, there may be delays.
- Electronic wallets and systems. The most popular are PayPal, Skrill, and NETELLER. They offer fast transactions and minimal fees.
- Cryptocurrencies. They are supported by an increasing number of casinos. Anonymity is one of the advantages of this method.
Also, the list above may include electronic checks, prepaid cards, and payments from mobile accounts. The rules for conducting financial transactions with apps do not differ from other versions.
Payout speed is specified in casino rules. On reliable websites, it does not exceed 48 hours. Often money can be withdrawn even faster — in just a few hours. To speed up this process, players are recommended to go through verification immediately after creating an account.
The amount of the transaction can affect the payout speed. Withdrawing large winnings takes more time, requiring additional checks.
The top casinos from the rating have good customer support. For any questions or difficulties, players can contact support services. For that, there are live chats on the websites, as well as hotline phones and emails. Agents get in touch quickly and provide competent detailed answers.
How to Choose the Best Mobile Casino App
This rating compiled by our experts will help you choose the best casino and and analyze the website according to the criteria above. The following will also help:
- Checking the license. Even if the casino declares it has a license, it does not guarantee that it’s there and is up-to-date. License data has to be available to players with a clickable link. If not, you can request the information regarding it from the support service. If the casino evades this question, it’s better to look for another website.
- Studying reviews. Customer opinions shape brand reputation. It’s important to trust reviews posted on independent resources. There, players share their opinions about game catalogs, bonuses offered, payout speed, etc.
- Evaluating bonus conditions. Often fraudulent operators lure players with generous promos but set unrealistic wagering rules. Before registering and receiving a bonus, you need to evaluate the conditions: wagering, available slots, limits on the size of the bet, etc.
- Playing in demo mode. Free versions help to assess software, its return rate, and other parameters. It also lets you get acquainted with the casino interface and understand whether it is worth registering and betting with money.
Mobile Casino Games
Providers adapt their products for smartphones and tablets. There are all kinds of entertainment available in the mobile versions. Below are the main categories of games that can be found in a casino app on a phone.
Slots are the most popular casino games. They include a certain number of reels, as well as lines where players form combinations. Classic and modern software are available in casino apps. While the former is simple in mechanics and design, the latter offers unusual bonuses, bright special effects, and non-standard mechanics to form prize combos.
This is a popular game with bets placed on where the ball lands on the roulette wheel. There are various versions of it available in apps — European, French, American, No Zero, etc. The results are determined by RNG, so it depends on luck. However, players use various strategies to help increase their chances of getting a payout.
In this card game, the result depends not just on luck but also on the player’s skills. Online casinos offer different poker formats, including broadcasts with real dealers.
In this card game, players need to get a strong combination approaching 21 points but not exceeding this number. You can find a version of blackjack best suited for you in the apps.
Lotteries are a popular format where players choose numbers. If they match those that come up during the drawing, they get a payout. Playing lotteries online is more convenient than offline. Players buy tickets using apps and wait for the results. Lotteries are also available in a live format.
Other types of gambling entertainment are also available in casino apps. These are scratch, keno, bingo, craps, and others. Many of them have demo versions.
Using appsations, you can also participate in tournaments held by online casinos. When participating, players make bets in specified software. The prize fund is distributed among the leaders of the tournament table.
How to Safely Use Gambling Apps
Playing in casino apps is interesting and exciting but gambling is addictive, which can lead to problems. The following tips will help you avoid this:
- Set aside a sum you are prepared to spend on the games. This money can’t be borrowed or cost-of-life. You should not deviate from this amount. You should not try to win you back after a series of failures because this may lead to even greater losses.
- Control the time spent on a game. Excessive use of smartphones may lead to eye problems and headaches. In addition, there is a risk of getting carried away and losing a large amount of money. It is recommended to take breaks every half an hour.
- Start with small bets. Their size has to be proportionate to your bankroll. Small amounts reduce risks and help increase your playtime. It is best to raising the rates gradually.
- Play with a safe and secure Internet connection. Casinos are doing everything to protect players’ data but a lot depends on the security of your Internet connection.
- Monitor the charge level. If your phone turns off during the game, the progress might not be saved.
- Download software only from trusted sources. Casinos with mobile apps post download links on their websites. They come with detailed instructions. It is worth studying them to avoid mistakes.
Yes. You can use demo versions of the slots. They don’t require registering or depositing. Bets are made with virtual play chips, which eliminates any risks.
Yes. Financial transactions are carried out in the same way as with other versions. All payment methods that a casino works with are available in the app.
Some websites offer downloadable software for PCs and laptops. These are offered for visitors who like playing on a big screen.
Yes. If you already have an account registered in the casino, you can use it in the app as well. In some cases, there’s additional entry confirmation via email or phone required.
You need to provide identification documents. Sometimes proof of residence and payment details are also required.
The reason may be an unstable Internet connection or a device that doesn’t meet the technical parameters necessary to use the software.